Thursday, February 2, 2012

As I was getting Fin out of the bathtub tonight I noticed a small bump on her little butt cheek. I dabbed a bit of medicine on it and she yelped.

"Mom, what are you doing?!"

"I'm putting a little medicine on this bump. It's just a little pimple, no big deal. The medicine will make it go away soon."

"Mom, no!!  Don't touch it!! That is my special plimple! It gives me super powers!"

Okay, I fully realize that I am first time mom who is still learning the ropes of parenting.  I understand my child is only four years old and I have many experiences ahead of me that will render me speechless.  But seriously, I had no words.  I don't believe there is an educated parental response to this. 


My child claims the 'plimple' on her ass gives her super powers.  I'd say she totally wins this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment